WHAT IS KOMBUCHA?
Kombucha is a super healthy, Probiotic fermented tea. We like to think of it as HEALTHY Soda!!
- The health benefits are off the charts:
- Improved digestion and bowel function (probiotics.) Good bacteria in, bad bacteria out.
- Immune support (antioxidants.)
- Increased energy (especially when consumed on an empty stomach.)
- Reduced joint pain.
- Weight loss (boosts metabolism.)
What makes the Kombucha at KOGA unique?
We brew small-batch (quality control), continuous brewed (safest, healthiest, tastiest), Oak barrel (unique flavor) Kombucha. You will experience flavors that you cannot buy in stores that rely on mass marketing.
We add NO refined sugar when flavoring. You find only real fruit and vegetable infusions, as well as trace amounts of honey.
At first, our kombucha was only available at the yoga studio. Now you can also pick up a bottle at these locations throughout Rochester and Buffalo.
Powers Farm Market
Pittsford Farms Dairy
The Country Club of Rochester
Webster Fit Body Bootcamp
4 Performance Fitness Perinton
Snap Fitness in Orchard Park, New York (N. Buffalo Rd.)
- Niagara Falls, New York
- Transit Road location in Eastview Plaza
LA Fitness Buffalo
- Amherst (Sheridan Dr.)
- Williamsville (Transit Rd.)
- Niagara Falls Boulevard
Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters Cafes
- Thompson Hospital
- Destiny Mall